Many Android users complain about experiencing problems while using HBO Now on their Android tablets. You may have purchased the Android tablet from the best tablet distributor in your area, but that does not make any change, as it is not the quality or price of the tablet that leads to the issues with HBO Now. If you are one of those unlucky users finding it difficult to use HBO Now on Android tablets, follow the steps shared below by wholesale tablet dealers to fix the issues.
Close and Restart HBO Now
- On your tablet, select Settings, open Applications, and then navigate to Application Manager.
- From the list of the available apps, select HBO Now and choose Force Stop.
- Wait for a few seconds and open the app to see if the issue with app is resolved. If it is not fixed, move to the next step.
Shutdown and Restart the Device
- Press the Power button of the tablet until the message to power off the device appears on the display.
- Turn off the device and wait for about 20 seconds.
- Turn on the device and check if the issue with HBO Now is resolved. If your problem is not resolved, move to the next step.
- Navigate to Settings, select Applications, and open Applications Manager once again.
- Select HBO Now from the list of apps and select Storage.
- Choose Clear Data to delete the app data of HBO Now and select Clear Cache.
- Open the HBO Now app to see if the issue is resolved. If the issue is not fixed, try the final step.
Remove and Reinstall the App
- On your Android tablet, go to Settings, select Applications, and then select Application Manager.
- From the list of apps, choose HBO Now and select Uninstall.
- After uninstalling the app successfully, download and reinstall the HBO Now app from Google Play Store.
If none of the above steps works to resolve the issue, check if the Android operating system on your tablet is up to date. Operating system of tablets that you may get from Android tablet rentals may not be updated to the latest version. Therefore, as a last resort, you can try updating the operating system to the latest version. To update the OS, go to Settings, select About Device, and tap on System Update.